Full coordination and delivery of the process would be done by our Project & Development Services team consisting of Chartered Engineers in the fields architecture, structural engineering, electrical engineering, building services. Jones Lang LaSalle’s team of LEED® Accredited Professionals (AP), BREEAM Assessors and BREEAM In-Use Auditor have the underlying engineering and/or project management skills to evaluate the LEED® and BREEAM assessment, to develop the roadmap and to execute the project management to achieve LEED® and BREEAM certifications. Energy and Sustainability Services
- LEED® and BREEAM Gap Assessments for new and existing buildings
- LEED® certification and consulting – LEED for New Construction & Major Renovations, LEED for Core and Shell, LEED for Commercial interiors,
- LEED® certification and consulting for existing buildings – LEED for existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance
- BREEAM® Certification and Consulting for new office buildings
- BREEAM In-Use certification and Consulting for existing buildings
- BREEAM® certification and Consulting for commercial areas.