Receiving expected return on investment is not only leasing available office...
As the exclusive landlord representative, JLL will be responsible for:
- advisory at the design stage,
- preparation and implementation of marketing strategy,
- advisory at the stage of preparation of marketing materials (brochures, flyers, presentations, etc.),
- preparation of leasing strategy (to determine the best tenant’s mix and leasing terms),
- advisory at the stage of preparation of the lease agreement and preparation of the other necessary documents,
- identification of potential tenants and their financial and leasing expectations,
- advisory during leasing stage,
- presentation of investment during leasing stage,
- cooperation with other leasing agency companies on day to day basis,
- cooperation with architects,
- assistance during lease agreement negotiations,
- coordination and assistance through the entire process of negotiations.
Our efforts for the best commercialization of your property are not only limited to Warsaw, but throughout a network of our regional offices in Poland and offices around the world, we have contacts with different potential tenants.
Whether you’re investor, property developer, institutional investor or public sector organization, we will bring a strategic, proactive leasing approach to your assets!
In this dynamic real estate market, access to reliable, accurate information – plus up to the minute knowledge of property market trends (supply, demand and performance) – is vital for quality property decision making.
JLL Research&Consultancy services may be considered as added value for both developers and investors and provide such services as:
- Feasibility Study Reports – assessment of both brownfield and greenfield sites
- Highest Best Use Analysis – advisory regarding potential scenarios
- Market Analysis (all sectors and cross sector)
- Lease terms analysis
- Competition Analysis – existing and future
- Market Opportunities Analysis
- Market Forecasts (all sectors and cross sector)
- Strategic Advisory – both for public entities and private firms
- GIS (Geographic Information System) - Intelligent Mapping Tools such as: Heat maps, Catchment maps, Supply and Competition maps, Drivetime analysis, Virtual market tours and much more (all sectors)
JLL’s dedicated research team brings expert knowledge and in-depth analysis to the region’s property markets to assist and inform developers and investors, fund managers and lenders, landlords and tenants. Our services include data collection and analysis, market studies, supply and demand forecasting and tailored analysis of specific sectors, geographies or topics.
Project & development services
Our Project and Development Services team – projected managers, engineers and architects – works closely with the Landlord and all other parties involved (i.e. leasing team, property managers), in order to deliver best value technical solutions and smooth projects delivery.
Office space fit-outs
- Defining and optimization of the building’s fit-out standards
- Representing the owner in front of tenants with regards to all technical matters throughout the offering and lease agreement conclusion process
- Space planning, works scope definition and cost estimations
- Works procurement, costs optimisation
- Permitting, project management & construction management
- Space handover
Property maintenance and refurbishments
- Technical surveys of properties, CAPEX budgets preparation
- Technical advisory and upgrades plans preparation
- Full project management services including: programming, engineering support and concept planning, procurement and works management (from small scopes to heavy refurbishments)
Energy and Sustainability Services:
- LEED®, BREEAM and WELL Gap Assessments for New Construction, Existing Buildings and Commercial Interiors
- LEED®, BREEAM and WELL Certification and Consulting for New Construction, Existing Buildings and Commercial Interiors
- Green building product recommendations and strategies
- Life-cycle assessment
- Energy Assessments including Energy Monitoring and HVAC Commissioning