Skanska Property Poland has just started the construction of Green Day office building. After Grunwaldzki Center and Green Towers office complex, Green Day will be the third investment implemented in Wrocław by Skanska company. Green Day will be a seven-storey office building offering approximately 14 500 sqm of modern office space for lease. Green Day office building has been designed in accordance with the guidelines of LEED environmental certification.
- Modernisation at Grunwaldzki Center (2 September 2022)
- Dynamic growth of regional markets (26 January 2015)
- Green Day office building opened (20 March 2014)
- JLL selected as a property manager of Green Day office building (12 February 2014)
- Wroclaw: first tenants in Green Towers (21 May 2012)