Development company - Capital Park Group has just announced the official beginning of the construction of the first phase of modern office park called Eurocentrum Office Complex. The construction could start thanks to the financing provided by PKO SA bank. The first phase will cover two office buildings: Beta and Gamma totaling approximately 38 700 square meters of modern office space for lease. The Eurocentrum Office Complex will be an environmentally friendly office park, allowing for efficient management in tenant- and environmentally-friendly way. This fact confirms the LEED Gold level pre-certification awarded to the complex. The first phase is scheduled for the second quarter of 2014.
- Eurocentrum Office Complex with a platinum certificate (14 March 2017)
- Eurocentrum Office Complex II phase - construction works started (28 September 2014)
- Occupancy permit for Eurocentrum Office Complex Phase I (2 June 2014)
- New tenant in Eurocentrum Office Complex (22 March 2012)
- New tenant in Eurocentrum (20 March 2012)
- General contractor of Eurocentrum Office Complex chosen (12 March 2012)