Eurocentrum Office Complex, a Warsaw class A+ office building, situated in the very centre of the city on Aleje Jerozolimskie, has received the LEED Platinum certificate. It is the highest level of the certificate, and the building, whose investor and administrator is the Group Capital Park, is the largest in Poland to get this commendation.
The edifice leads in the categories "Limitation of water consumption" and "Materials and resources". The structure owes its high score to a substantial reduction in the consumption of drinking water and the utilization of rainwater as well as the use of wood coming in 100% from certificated sources and the recycling of a considerable amount of waste arisen during the construction.
- Eurocentrum Office Complex II phase - construction works started (28 September 2014)
- Occupancy permit for Eurocentrum Office Complex Phase I (2 June 2014)
- Eurocentrum under construction (2 August 2012)
- New tenant in Eurocentrum Office Complex (22 March 2012)
- New tenant in Eurocentrum (20 March 2012)
- General contractor of Eurocentrum Office Complex chosen (12 March 2012)