The owner of office buildings such as Sienna Center or Postępu 14, decided to launch a bicycle rental system in three of its buildings in Warsaw. Two-wheelers can be rented free of charge for a maximum of 72 hours. There are 31 vehicles available to tenants, which can only be rented via the application.
Sienna Center is a nine-storey office building between Sienna, Żelazna and Twarda streets. Tenants have almost 20,000 sqm of office space at their disposal. The environmental friendliness of the building is confirmed by the BREEAM certificate at the Very Good level.
- Sienna Center office building with green certificate (23 January 2017)
- Postępu 14 cares about Mokotow's environment (28 September 2016)
- By bike to Sienna Center (30 August 2016)
- First tenant at Postępu 14 (4 September 2015)
- Third building of Slovakian developer finished (26 August 2015)