Ochota Office Park I, II and III, office complex located on Jerozolimskie Avenue, was purchased by Adgar Group from its previous owner Mahler Project. The transaction consisted in the purchase of a 36 350 sq m plot, three office buildings offering 40,000 sq m of office space for lease, as well as 1000 parking spaces. As Eyal Litwin, General Director of Adgar Group said, the company plans to modernize the office complex. The transaction’s value has not been publicly announced. Ochota Office Park is yet another part of Agdar Group’s portfolio, which includes such office buildings as: Adgar Plaza A, Adgar Plaza B, Adgar Business Centre I and Adgar Business Centre II.
- Adgar Plaza ONE recertified with LEED GOLD (28 October 2020)
- Adgar buildings in gold (10 August 2018)
- LEED EBOM Gold certificate for Adgar Wave and Adgar Bit (3 August 2017)
- Modernization of Adgar Park West – final stage (12 August 2014)
- New tenant in Adgar Plaza B (28 August 2012)
- T-Mobile moves to Marynarska 12 (23 May 2012)
- New tenant in Adgar Business Centre (17 November 2011)