Less than two years ago, the construction work of Prime Corporate Center started in Warsaw district Wola. Now, the building on Grzybowska 78 Street has obtained the legal occupancy permit. Cooperation of Solomon Cordwell Buenz architects with Epstein company has resulted in the construction with 23 floors aboveground and 5 underground, which offers 20,148 sq m. There will be a restaurant, a terrace with the picturesque view and a functional entry available for future users – workers of the sole tenant - Raiffeisen Polbank. What is more, Prime Corporate Center has got the BREEAM certificate with the high grade as an ecological building. Currently the conversion works are in progress.
- Prime Corporate Center officially opened (2 May 2016)
- Near completion date of Prime Corporate Center (23 October 2015)
- The next phase of Prime Corporate Center under construction (30 June 2015)
- Prime Corporate Center under construction (10 October 2014)
- Prime Corporate Center - construction will start this year (28 May 2013)