For a person born in Masuria, and for a long time living on Lake Constance, fish is a very much appreciated culinary subject and is often on my dinner table. Not only are they quick to prepare and healthy, but in the right setting they can also delight with their exquisite elegance.
Mediterranean inspirations: trout served with parsley pesto
What to buy?
- 4 headless gutted trout
- a large handful of parsley leaves (about 1 glass)
- 2 small garlic cloves
- Lemon juice from half a lemon
- 1 spoon of sunflower seeds
- 70 ml of oil
- Salt and pepper
How to prepare?
- Put all the ingredients into a tall container and thoroughly mix.
- Then spread it on both sides of the fish and bake for about 20-30 minutes at 180°C.