Construction of the new investment located in the Wola district has just started. Chmielna 89 will be a 14-storey A class office building that will offer almost 22,000 sqm of a leasable space and a 2-storey underground parking. Unusual solid and facade will distinguish the building from other structures in Warsaw. Moreover, Chmielna 89 is going to run for a BREEAM certificate on a Very Good level. The investment will combine office, service and hotel functions and, additionally, a special area devoted to art will be created on the upper levels.
The end of the construction is planned for June 2019.
- Chmielna 89 with the WELL certificate (26 October 2020)
- Chmielna 89 with the use permit (3 July 2020)
- Chmielna 89 to be the Warsaw pyramid (20 May 2020)
- Progress of construction works on Chmielna 89 (13 July 2018)
- Changes in Chmielna Tower (7 March 2012)