Oxygen Park (currently under construction) is a modern office complex located at Jerozolimskie Avenue in Warsaw. The complex is next (after Renaissance, Cristal Park and Mokotowska Square office buildings,) investment of Yareal Poland company. Oxygen Park is a complex composed of two office buildings offering over 17 800 sqm of Class A office space. Six-storey buildings will be connected by an external green patio. The first phase of the project will be completed in the first quarter of 2013, while the completion of the second phase is scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2013. The complex has gained the first tenant - Merck company which will occupy 2 500 sqm of office space. The agreement was concluded for a period of 5 years.
- New begining of the Renaissance office building (4 November 2016)
- Cristal Park fully leased (7 December 2015)
- Mokotowska Square has a new tenant (2 July 2012)
- Mokotowska Square was awarded BREEAM certificate (8 May 2012)
- Oxygen Park under construction (2 March 2012)
- Mokotowska Square office building sold (4 January 2012)
- The opening of Mokotowska Square (12 October 2011)