HB Reavis Warsaw investment contains four buildings, which operational managing including subcontractors controlling, operating fees and tenants relations are now JLL’s duties. Buildings A and B have been offering approx. 47,000 sq m of office space for lease since 2014. C object with about 22,000 sq m office space has been put to use in January this year, while the last building D will be finished in the second quarter 2016, as the investor estimates. New office space located at the intersection of Andersa and Inflancka Street is going to be rent by, inter alia, Aviva and BGŻ BNP Paribas.
- Opening of the third building in the Gdański Business Center complex (12 January 2016)
- Gdański Business Center with BREEAM certificate (7 August 2015)
- Digital Virgo in Gdański Business Center (26 May 2015)
- Gdański Business Center opened (18 September 2014)
- Gdański Business Center - new KPMG headquater (2 December 2013)