HB Reavis purchased the area at Burakowska 14 Street last year and their investment plan involves building an office complex there. Modern buildings situated in proximity of shopping center Arkadia will deliver to the market approx. 80,000 sq m of usable space, as the preliminary estimation assume.
Currently, the project goes through the stage of obtaining permissions and legal documents. The start of construction works is initially plan on the second half of 2017, according to the investors’s estimations.
- Office campus Forest awarded in competition for most beautiful garden (8 September 2023)
- Forest with the first stage completed (4 May 2021)
- Forest is growing. The office building will reach its target height in spring (9 November 2020)
- News from the construction of the greenest office campus in Warsaw Forest. (1 April 2020)
- The construction of Forest has just begun (31 May 2019)