Warsaw's Forest office campus has become the winner of the city's competition for the most beautiful gardens. This year's jubilee competition 'Warsaw in flowers' was organised by the Warsaw Greenery Board and Forest was awarded in the 'Greenery arrangement' category.
Warsaw is one of the most wooded and flowered capital in Europe, with greenery covering around 40% of its area. In the Forest office building, the lush vegetation is spread over two levels - in a courtyard open to all visitors on the ground floor and on the roof. More than 200 trees and an equal number of shrubs and perennials have been planted around the building. The roof is home to a variety of light-loving plants, including flowers, shrubs, vegetables and herbs. There are also raspberries, strawberries or strawberries for spontaneous use by employees and visitors to the office building. There are also shelters for birds and insects in the complex.
Forest is BREEAM, LEED and WELL certified. The complex consists of a 28-storey tower and a complementary five-storey building. It provides more than 76,000sqm of modern floor space.
- Forest with the first stage completed (4 May 2021)
- Forest is growing. The office building will reach its target height in spring (9 November 2020)
- News from the construction of the greenest office campus in Warsaw Forest. (1 April 2020)
- The construction of Forest has just begun (31 May 2019)
- New offices next to the Arkadia shopping center in Warsaw (26 October 2016)