The fourth building of the Andersia complex, the Silver office building, is being built in the center of Poznań. The investment will be completed in 2025, becoming the tallest building in the capital of Wielkopolska.
Andersia Silver will provide 40,000 sqm of office space on 26 above-ground floors. The project also provides a 3-storey underground parking for almost 230 cars. The investment is planned to reach a height of 116 m, becoming the tallest building in Poznań.
For 25 years, the Andersia office complex has been built on 23,000 square meters in stages. The development of Plac Andersa includes Poznań Financial Center – Poznań Financial Center, Andersia Tower with a hotel, Andersia Business Center and the largest of them – Andersia Silver. The complex is a composition of skyscrapers on the east-west axis, creating the administrative and business "City" of modern Poznań.
- Progress in construction of Poznan's tallest building (17 February 2023)
- First office buildings in Poland with Access4you certification (12 December 2022)
- The tallest office building in Poznań to be completed in three years' time (23 September 2022)
- Construction works are underway on Andersia Silver, the tallest office building in Poznań (16 August 2021)
- Andersia Silver will be the tallest office building in Poznań (12 October 2020)