Hi Piotrkowska is a multifunctional office and service complex, which is being built in the center of Łódź.
Ultimately, it will consist of two buildings. The first will offer about 21 000 sqm of office space spread over 20 floors. The tower has obtained the status of the highest office building in Łódź, thanks to which the view from the top floors will be breathtaking.
The second building will be adjacent to Piotrkowska Street. Various types of cafes and restaurants will be built there. It will be a service and commercial space covering 5 000 sqm of space.
One of the main advantages of Hi Piotrkowska is its location. The complex was built at the intersection of the main thoroughfares, ensuring easy transport to every part of the city. The ring road is only 30 minutes away. Such a favorable arrangement of transport networks is undoubtedly an argument in favor of the tenants choosing Hi Piotrkowska.
Hi Piotrkowska will provide offices of the highest standard. The building received a BREEAM certificate at the Very Good level, and it also meets all the criteria for receiving an Excellent rating.
- New flexible office in Łódź (29 July 2022)
- Hi Piotrkowska the hightest office in Łódź (17 February 2020)
- Topping out on Hi Piotrkowska (14 May 2019)
- Next phase of Hi Piotrkowska just finished (27 March 2019)
- Hi Piotrkowska higher and higher (19 December 2018)
- Piotrowska 155 is on the make (1 March 2017)