Work on the construction and commercialization of Piotrowska 155, an office-retail complex connected with the Hampton by Hilton hotel, is pending. The general contractor, company Erbud, has already finished the installation of electrical, gas, water supply and ICT networks, as well as built the diaphragm walls. The next step, planned for the upcoming 4-6 weeks, is going to be making the base plate and the reinforced concrete construction of the hotel and office building.
Piotrowska 155 is a project, emerging in the very center of Łódź, near the new communication node. The complex, consisting of three buildings - a 19-floor office tower coupled with a 7-floor hotel and a 5-floor office building, will become the highest office block in the center of Łódź. It will offer 21 000 sq m of class A+ office space and 4 000 sq m of retail space.
- New flexible office in Łódź (29 July 2022)
- Hi Piotrkowska with a breathtaking view (20 August 2020)
- Hi Piotrkowska the hightest office in Łódź (17 February 2020)
- Topping out on Hi Piotrkowska (14 May 2019)
- Next phase of Hi Piotrkowska just finished (27 March 2019)
- Hi Piotrkowska higher and higher (19 December 2018)