Lodz, 4, Wydawnicza Street
MONOPOLIS is an unique project developed in the centre of Łódź which combines offices, services and culture along with a wide range of restaurants.
MONOPOLIS is a bold combination of historical and contemporary architecture, a combination of the worlds of business and art.
The project perfectly fits in the idea of New Łódź Centre – modernity, functionality and the creation of a unique location for the city’s residents.
The office complex will consist of three modern office buildings – revitalised post-industrial building M1 (7,000 m2) and two newly constructed - M2 (8,000 m2) and M3 (8,350 m2) as well as swimming pool, fitness, gallery, theatre, kindergarten, pocket parks, green rooftop terraces.
MONOPOLIS is located in the centre of Łódź at main intersection of the city – Piłsudskiego Ave. and Kopcińskiego St. Complex is easy accessible both by public and private transportation. In MONOPOLIS vicinity there are 23 buses and trams lines.
- Building statusunder construction
- Total building space8 400 sq m
- Total net rentable office space in building6 990 sq m
- Building completion dateIII quarter 2018
- Above-ground floors4
- Typical floor size2 100 sq m
- Add-on factor6.50 %
- Number of underground parkings258
- Parking ratio1 / 100 sq m
- Green building certificationBREEAM - excellent (is applying)
- Air conditioning
- Raised floor
- Suspended ceiling
- Power cabling
- Smoke detectors
- Wall partitioning
- Access control
- Emergency power supply
- ATM nearby
- Car wash
- Changing room
- Fitness Club
- Parking stalls for bicycles
- Restaurant nearby
- Swimming pool