Kamil Dobies, Managing Director in Elana company, part of Boryszew group, confirms that they received building permit for two skyscrapers on Łucka Street. Area designed for this investment belongs to Lak-me Investment. Buildings will be 102 m high with the total space of 72 000 m2, of which 55 000 m2 will be a space for rent. The project is situated adjacent to the former factory Norblin.
- Historic Norblin Factory with the topping out (5 October 2020)
- Norblin Factory is 10 meters in high (13 Frebruary 2020)
- ArtN at the start (15 December 2017)
- The revitalization of the Former Norblin Factory (16 November 2017)
- BREEAM Certificate for ArtNorblin (26 November 2014)
- Construction works at ArtNorblin in Q2 2015 (6 October 2014)