In the revitalized historic complex of the Norblin Factory, the construction works on the above-ground part of the investment have come to the end. At the achieved target height of 44 meters, which consists of eight floors, there is a symbolic topping out. Completion of all works is planned for Q2 2021.
On the construction site of the Norblin Factory installation and interior finishing works are underway. Intensive facade works, thanks to which the buildings will gain their final aesthetic look, are carried out outside. The brick walls of the complex are to be restored as close to their original condition as possible. Numerous traces of history in the form of minor damages caused during the operation of the factory, as well as restored historic machines, which are part of the technological line of Walcownia Metali Warszawa, will make the factory enchant history in modernity.
The Norblin Factory complex will provide over 65,000 sq m of usable space, including, apart from the retail units, about 41,000 sq m of office space. Spectacular green terraces will be an additional advantage. A 3-level underground car park will provide 720 parking spaces for users. For bike-lovers, there are 295 parking spaces, including 95 in the first automatic underground car park in Poland.
The investment is located at Żelazna Street, 300 meters from two metro stations, Rondo ONZ and Rondo Daszyńskiego. The buildings will be equipped with many ecological solutions. What is more, the complex has received the BREEAM pre-certification at the Very Good level during the planning phase.
- The construction of the new Studio office complex is starting (11 August 2021)
- Norblin Factory is 10 meters in high (13 Frebruary 2020)
- ArtN at the start (15 December 2017)
- The revitalization of the Former Norblin Factory (16 November 2017)
- BREEAM Certificate for ArtNorblin (26 November 2014)
- Construction works at ArtNorblin in Q2 2015 (6 October 2014)
- Building permit for towers in Wola district (29 May 2013)