The revitalization of the Former Norblin Factory, which is located at Wola district in Warsaw, has started and all the historic buildings located on the investment’s site will be rebuilded and modernized. The complex will provide almost 40,000 sq m of the modern A-class office space and 24,000 sq m of retail space, which will be dedicated, inter alia, for slow retail, food & taste experience, BioBazar, modern cinema, theatre, Kids Planet and The Museum of the Former Norblin Factory.
One of the most important characteristics of the investment will be its post-industrial vibe. The commission of ArtN is planned on Q4 2020.
- Norblin Factory with BREEAM Excellent certificate (3 April 2023)
- The construction of the new Studio office complex is starting (11 August 2021)
- Historic Norblin Factory with the topping out (5 October 2020)
- Norblin Factory is 10 meters in high (13 February 2020)
- ArtN at the start (15 December 2017)
- BREEAM Certificate for ArtNorblin (26 November 2014)
- Construction works at ArtNorblin in Q2 2015 (6 October 2014)
- Building permit for towers in Wola district (29 May 2013)