The flagship investment at Żelazna Street is growing up. The main structural elements of the underground part of the former factory are ready for the next stage of construction works.
The underground part of the flagship investment will be completely concreted soon, which will enable the next stage of revitalization of the Norblin Factory. The ground part of the historic buildings will be re-bricked. New ceilings and roofs will be erected as well.
The historic investment will be solemnly commissioned in spring 2021. The complex will provide approximately 40,000 sqm of A-class office space.
Moreover, the first in Poland automatic car park for 300 vehicles will be designed on three underground floors of the flagship investment.
- Norblin Factory with BREEAM Excellent certificate (3 April 2023)
- The construction of the new Studio office complex is starting (11 August 2021)
- Historic Norblin Factory with the topping out (5 October 2020)
- ArtN at the start (15 December 2017)
- The revitalization of the Former Norblin Factory (16 November 2017)
- BREEAM Certificate for ArtNorblin (26 November 2014)
- Construction works at ArtNorblin in Q2 2015 (6 October 2014)
- Building permit for towers in Wola district (29 May 2013)