.KTW II skyscraper, an amazing office investment is being constructed in the very heart of Katowice. The flagship investment of Silesia has become a canvas for artists. Unusual windshields were installed on the top floors of the investment.
On the surface of the shields, approximately 320 sq m. pictures were painted expressing its attachment to the city landscape. The artists worked on the mural at night in order not to interfere with the course of construction works and to keep the idea secret.
The .KTW II high-rise building will provide over 40,000 sq m. of modern office and retail space on 30 above-ground floors and a three-level underground car park. Construction works will last until mid-2022.
- .KTW II - the latest construction information (4 August 2021)
- .KTW II under construction (15 Frebruary 2021)
- .KTW II office building with BREEAM certificate (26 March 2020)
- New office tower in Katowice (10 October 2019)
- KTW office buildings will appear near Spodek in Katowice (1 April 2016)