The close surrounding of the characteristic for Katowice Spodek Building will be enriched by the new office complex soon, designed by the Medusa Group. The new project named KTW (informal but commonly used abbreviation for Katowice), is going to be officially introduced on the 8th European Economic Congress in Katowice, on 19th May. Buildings offering modern office and retail space will appear in the location of the former headquarter of State Railways Management, on the area of dynamically developing center of Katowice, which expands its prestige with every new investment.
Area of about 0,7 ha had been bought by the TDJ Estate and the project obtained the building permit in December 2015. The investor assumes the two-stages build – complex will contain two high segments - KTW I i KTW II with combined underground garage.
- .KTW II as an office building for artists (17 July 2020)
- .KTW II office building with BREEAM certificate (26 March 2020)
- New office tower in Katowice (10 October 2019)
- .KTW I finalised (17 May 2018)
- .KTW I opens soon (10 May 2018)
- Excelling .KTW I (8 March 2018)
- Topping out of .Ktw (6 September 2017)
- Construction works on .KTW past their halfway point (18 July 2017)
- Building works of .KTW dynamically progressing (29 July 2016)