The construction of the second phase of Katowice's .KTW office complex has officially been completed. In mid-January this year, tenants moved into the .KTW II office building, which offers approximately 40,000 sqm of office space. The building is currently the tallest office building in the Upper Silesian-Zaglebow Metropolitan Area. In addition to its office function, the building also provides retail units on the ground and the first floor.
.KTW II is connected to .KTW I by an underground garage covering three stories. Also noteworthy is the fact that the building has been awarded a BREEAM Interim Design Stage certificate at the Excellent level.
- .KTW II office building obtained the occupancy permit (14 Frebruary 2022)
- .KTW II - the latest construction information (4 August 2021)
- .KTW II under construction (15 Frebruary 2021)
- .KTW I with the innovative WELL Health-Safety Rating Cerificate (18 December 2020)
- .KTW II as an office building for artists (17 July 2020)
- .KTW II office building with BREEAM certificate (26 March 2020)
- New office tower in Katowice (10 October 2019)
- .KTW I finalised (17 May 2018)
- .KTW I opens soon (10 May 2018)
- Excelling .KTW I (8 March 2018)
- Topping out of .Ktw (6 September 2017)
- Construction works on .KTW past their halfway point (18 July 2017)
- Building works of .KTW dynamically progressing (29 July 2016)
- KTW office buildings will appear near Spodek in Katowice (1 April 2016)