A modern office building, which is being built in the center of Katowice, .KTW II was awarded the green BREEAM Interim Design Stage certificate at the Excellent level. The .KTW II investment is considered to be one of the best in Poland and record-breaking on the Katowice market with an 80% audit result.
The design of the flagship office investment .KTW II was assessed on the basis of many criteria, among others: convenient location and access to ecological transport means, water- and energy-efficiency, innovative building management systems, the well-being of building employees and development of sports and recreational areas in the vicinity of the office building.
.KTW II will provide over 40,000 sq m of office space with the highest standard in 2020. Together with the first phase .KTW I, the .KTW II building will constitute an office complex with a total area of over 60,000. sqm.
- .KTW II as an office building for artists (17 July 2020)
- New office tower in Katowice (10 October 2019)
- .KTW I finalised (17 May 2018)
- .KTW I opens soon (10 May 2018)
- Excelling .KTW I (8 March 2018)
- Topping out of .Ktw (6 September 2017)
- Construction works on .KTW past their halfway point (18 July 2017)
- Building works of .KTW dynamically progressing (29 July 2016)
- KTW office buildings will appear near Spodek in Katowice (1 April 2016)