The construction of Warsaw's office building called The Bridge has reached an important milestone. The foundation slab under the tower and garage section is ready, and work on the core and the underground sections of the skyscraper has begun. The office building, with a targeted height of 174 metres, will offer future tenants as much as 47,000 sqm of top-class office space spread over 40 floors.
The building's facilities will include, among other things, 280 car parking spaces, electric car chargers, electric cycle and scooter parking with charging stations, and almost 150 bicycle spaces. The Bridge will be certified under the WELL, WELL Health Safety Rating, BREEAM, DGNB, Green Building Standard and Facility Without Barriers programs. The entire project is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2025.
- The Bridge has already surpassed neighboring townhouses (24 May 2023)
- The Bridge is going up (23 December 2022)
- The Bridge as the first in the region with SmartScore and WiredScore certificates (23 June 2022)
- The Bridge – winner of one of the most prestigious competitions in the world of real estate (16 December 2021)
- The Bridge skyscraper will unite the past with the future (27 January 2021)