The site preparatory works are being conducted for The Bridge skyscraper construction at Europejski Square.
The 174-meter high skyscraper with an innovative concept will be connected to the already existing Bellona building. The common lobby and the symbolic bridge connecting the modern skyscraper with the old architecture will offer a unique atmosphere not only to its tenants, but also to all residents of Warsaw.
The Bridge will provide 47,000 sq m. of modern office space to let on 40 floors. Tenants will also have parking spaces, charging stations for cars and electric bikes at their disposal. In addition, the office building will be equipped with an intelligent operating system ensuring security and effective management. The Bridge will be a barrier-free facility with BREEAM and WELL certificates.
- The Bridge has already surpassed neighboring townhouses (24 May 2023)
- The Bridge is going up (23 December 2022)
- Next phase of The Bridge construction completed (28 October 2022)
- The Bridge as the first in the region with SmartScore and WiredScore certificates (23 June 2022)
- The Bridge – winner of one of the most prestigious competitions in the world of real estate (16 December 2021)