Construction work on the 174-meter-high office building The Bridge on the Europejski Square in Warsaw has entered the next phase. The skyscraper's podium has been completed. Its characteristic element is the 13-meter-long columns of colored concrete arranged in the letter V, which decorates the three-story lobby. The eighth floor is currently underway in the office building.
Work on the building's facade will begin as early as Q3 of this year. The Bridge will have about 280 parking spaces and 147 bicycle stalls, and lockers and showers. The parking lot will also include chargers for electric cars and single-track vehicles - electric bicycles and scooters.
In June, The Bridge was awarded prestigious SmartScore and WiredScore certifications, receiving the highest possible scores. The Bridge will use the most advanced technology and eco-friendly solutions. Ultimately, the building will be powered by immaculate energy thanks to photovoltaic farms. The skyscraper will be equipped with an operating system for sustainable management of water and energy circulation and control of air circulation with its monitoring to be smog-free. A mobile app will be one of the components of the system, allowing office building users to move around the building without access cards or reserve parking spaces. Elevators and central ventilation will be equipped with virucidal UV lamps. The skyscraper will also be certified under the WELL, WELL Health Safety Rating, BREEAM, DGNB, Green Building Standard, and Barrier-Free Facility systems.
The Bridge will offer 47,000 sqm of modern office space. The 40-story above-ground project will be connected to an office building standing next door, which will share a common lobby. The planned completion date is scheduled for the first quarter of 2025.
- The Bridge with 40 floors (22 January 2024)
- The Bridge is growing (9 October 2023)
- The Bridge is going up (23 December 2022)
- Next phase of The Bridge construction completed (28 October 2022)
- The Bridge as the first in the region with SmartScore and WiredScore certificates (23 June 2022)
- The Bridge – winner of one of the most prestigious competitions in the world of real estate (16 December 2021)
- The Bridge skyscraper will unite the past with the future (27 January 2021)