The complex of three high-rise buildings, The Warsaw HUB, has received a use permit. In August the first tenants will start to move in. The new technologies used will significantly increase the comfort and safety of its tenants.
The Warsaw HUB was built at the intersection of Towarowa and Prosta Streets, right next to the Daszyńskiego rondo in Warsaw's Wola district. The complex has a total of 113 000 sq m of both office and service space.
There are hotels in the lower skyscraper with a total of 430 rooms and apartments. A shopping arcade and a connector with the metro station will be opened for the residents of Warsaw. Tenants of The Warsaw HUB will have a parking lot for 420 bicycles with a separate entrance with a ramp and changing rooms with lockers and showers.
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- From the metro station straight to The Warsaw HUB (18 August 2020)
- The Second Tower of The Warsaw HUB Topped Out (21 May 2019)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 Frebruary 2017)
- The Warsaw Hub at Daszyńskiego Roundabout (9 December 2016)