A leading office developer, as the first in Poland and so far the only one, has submitted its flagship investments to the WELL Health-Safety Rating program, developed in response to the emerging safety challenges in the workplace related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thus, the investments of The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are among the icons of architecture from around the world - the program has been joined by such office buildings as the New York Empire State Building and London's Royal Albert Hall.
The implemented new technologies and solutions allowing to minimize the risk of COVID-19 infection ensure work safety at the highest level. State-of-the-art solutions will be used, such as a dedicated mobile application that will inform its users about it in the event of an epidemic threat. This will help protect tenants and their employees from the spread of viruses. The air conditioning system will use only fresh air to prevent mixing of supply air with exhaust air to the office space. Additionally, UV lamps installed in the elevators will effectively disinfect the space.
The WELL Health-Safety Rating is an independently verified, evidence-based assessment program for all types of new and existing buildings. The program is designed to help companies prepare their facilities for functioning in the post-Covid reality, including procedures for the safety and operation of buildings.
- Warsaw UNIT nominated as world's best (2 November 2022)
- Warsaw UNIT joins the safest buildings in the world (15 April 2022)
- Warsaw Unit with BREEAM certificate at the highest level (23 December 2021)
- Skyfall Warsaw – the first moving terrace in Europe (15 November 2021)
- Warsaw Unit as the first office building with Well v2 Core precertification (15 October 2021)
- Warsaw Unit is open for tenants (20 May 2021)
- From the metro station straight to The Warsaw HUB (18 August 2020)
- The Warsaw HUB received a use permit (24 July 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT has touched the sky (15 July 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT a rising star (24 March 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT is applying for a WELL v2 certification (24 December 2019)
- The Second Tower of The Warsaw HUB Topped Out (21 May 2019)
- Spinnaker with a building permit (6 April 2017)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 February 2017)
- The Warsaw Hub at Daszyńskiego Roundabout (9 December 2016)