Spinnaker Tower, which is to rise on the corner of Prosta and Towarowa Streets has just received the green light from Regional Director for Environmental Protection in Warsaw. The high-rise planned by Ghelamco is going to be built in two-stage process and reach the height of 180 m.
The investor is currently involved in development of The Warsaw HUB - polifunctional, innovative complex in dynamically changing area of Daszyńskiego Roundabout.
- Warsaw Unit is open for tenants (20 May 2021)
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- From the metro station straight to The Warsaw HUB (18 August 2020)
- The Warsaw HUB received a use permit (24 July 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT has touched the sky (15 July 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT a rising star (24 March 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT is applying for a WELL v2 certification (24 December 2019)
- The Second Tower of The Warsaw HUB Topped Out (21 May 2019)
- Spinnaker with a building permit (6 April 2017)
- The Warsaw Hub at Daszyńskiego Roundabout (9 December 2016)