Construction works on the second tower of The Warsaw HUB, a business complex being delivered by Ghelamco in Warsaw’s Wola district, have been completed. The first of two office skyscrapers has reached its projected height of 130 m.
In the heart of Warsaw’s new business centre, at Rondo Daszyńskiego, as many as three skyscrapers are being built in parallel as part of The Warsaw HUB project: the 86-metre hotel building and two 130-metre office buildings. All are joined by a common five-storey foundation and a 6-floor underground parking lot.
The Warsaw HUB will offer 113,000 sq m of multifunctional space. It will host state-of-the-art office, co-working and conference space, as well as, among others, The Heart Warsaw centre of cooperation between corporations and startups. The future workers of the complex will be provided with state-of-the-art technology solutions. They will be able to access the building using a smartphone application or enter the parking lot via a license plate recognition system.
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- From the metro station straight to The Warsaw HUB (18 August 2020)
- The Warsaw HUB received a use permit (24 July 2020)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 Frebruary 2017)
- The Warsaw Hub at Daszyńskiego Roundabout (9 December 2016)