The modern underground passage at The Warsaw HUB has been open since the beginning of August. It connects directly the Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station with the office complex.
The underground passage is an open service and commercial part, on level -1. The first restaurants, cafes, drugstores, and even a supermarket are already open. There is an escalator from the passage to the ground floor. On this floor, are located other service premises and an entrance to the offices.
The underground tunnel in The Warsaw HUB can be entered directly from the metro station or Towarowa Street through the lobby located between two skyscrapers. There is one more entrance for the Tenants. The underground parking is connected to the passage by an escalator. This will ensure that you can get into the office without having to go to the surface.
Let us remind you that recently commissioned The Warsaw HUB is a multifunctional skyscraper. The HUB complex consists of three buildings: an 86-meter hotel facility and two 130-meter office towers.
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- The Warsaw HUB received a use permit (24 July 2020)
- The Second Tower of The Warsaw HUB Topped Out (21 May 2019)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 Frebruary 2017)
- The Warsaw Hub at Daszyńskiego Roundabout (9 December 2016)