Ghelamco has recently presented its newest project, which will be located at Daszyńskiego Roundabout. Polifunctional complex will consist of 3, integrated by glass corridors, buildings. The Warsaw Hub, will offer almost 100,000 sq m of space in the most modern Ghelamco's project.
Developer is planning to connect the building with a subway station. The investor ensures that the complex will provide a perfect work environment for international corporations as well as start-ups.
- Warsaw UNIT joins the safest buildings in the world (15 April 2022)
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- From the metro station straight to The Warsaw HUB (18 August 2020)
- The Warsaw HUB received a use permit (24 July 2020)
- The Second Tower of The Warsaw HUB Topped Out (21 May 2019)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 February 2017)