The amount of currently leased space in Warsaw Spire C has exceeded 96% of the building's total area. The office building, which is part of the famous Warsaw Spire complex, is popular with tenants thanks, among other things, to its high standard of finish. It is worth recalling that the building was awarded the prize for best office and business development project at the 2017 MIPIM Awards.
Warsaw Spire C offers tenants a total of 21,750 sqm of space, 93% of which is office space, with the remaining being retail space. In addition, it has an underground car park with 263 spaces.
- Legal use permit for Warsaw Spire (20 April 2016)
- New office building under construction (11 February 2016)
- New restaurant in Warsaw Spire (18 December 2015)
- Warsaw Spire C with occupancy permit (10 December 2015)
- Record-breaking deal on Warsaw office property market (20 April 2015)