New office building under costruction on the European Square, nearby Warsaw Spire office complex - Wronia 31. The construction works started in the atumn 2015. The office building is going to be put in use in the second quarter of 2017. Right now underground floors are being build.
Wronia 31 is a modern office building that will deliver 13,800 sqm of a grade A office space. Future tenants will be provided with an observation deck and a underground parking, which will deliver 195 parking spaces.
- Warsaw Spire C nearing full occupancy (4 November 2022)
- Warsaw Unit with BREEAM certificate at the highest level (23 December 2021)
- Ecological Wronia (24 August 2018)
- Legal use permit for Warsaw Spire (20 April 2016)
- New restaurant in Warsaw Spire (18 December 2015)
- Warsaw Spire C with occupancy permit (10 December 2015)
- Record-breaking deal on Warsaw office property market (20 April 2015)