Ghelamco obtained occupancy permit for 55 meters high building C of Warsaw Spire complex.
in addition process of assembling a glass elevation of Warsaw Spire A building is almost finished. Only last panels left in place of fastening the cranes to the building structure. Also planting the trees is about to finish. Until mid-December all from 140 trees will be placed on Europejski Square.
Warsaw Spire complex will privide more than 100,000 sqm. of office space for lease. Approx. 70% of space is already leased. Project finish is planned for May 2016.
- Refinancing of Warsaw Spire (5 September 2017)
- Legal use permit for Warsaw Spire (20 April 2016)
- Generation Park arises (22 March 2016)
- Warsaw Spire has reached the planned 220 meters (18 Frebruary 2016)
- New office building under construction (11 Frebruary 2016)
- New restaurant in Warsaw Spire (18 December 2015)
- JLL selected as the leasing agent for Warsaw Spire (29 May 2015)
- Record-breaking deal on Warsaw office property market (20 April 2015)
- Warsaw Spire tower under construction (19 November 2013)