The flagship Ghelamco investment in Poland has just received a legal use permit. The modern office complex Warsaw Spire is one of the most prestigious locations in Warsaw. The third and the highest building – 220 meter high central tower joined the two lower ones – B and C buildings. The complex is the result of the collaboration of Belgian architects from z M. & J-M. Jaspers – J. Eyers & Partners with Polish-Belgian Architectural Studio-Projekt. Warsaw Spire, officially managed by JLL, is the modern office space with BREEAM certificate offering the comfort, functionality and an innovative design.
The last finishing works are in progress as well as the Europejski Square arrangement. The first tenants, inter alia: Samsung, JLL, Goldman Sachs and the developer Ghelamco will be able to move in on the second half of May.
- Refinancing of Warsaw Spire (5 September 2017)
- Generation Park arises (22 March 2016)
- Warsaw Spire has reached the planned 220 meters (18 Frebruary 2016)
- New office building under construction (11 Frebruary 2016)
- New restaurant in Warsaw Spire (18 December 2015)
- Warsaw Spire C with occupancy permit (10 December 2015)
- JLL selected as the leasing agent for Warsaw Spire (29 May 2015)
- Record-breaking deal on Warsaw office property market (20 April 2015)
- Warsaw Spire tower under construction (19 November 2013)
- Frontex in Warsaw Spire (17 December 2012)
- Ghelamco collects funds for further investments (6 March 2012)
- Warsaw Spire awarded at Eurobuild Awards (13 December 2011)