Ghelamco Poland has signed a record-breaking agreement for the lease of office space. The new tenant, that during the transaction was advised by JLL, will occupy 22 000 m2 in the tower of Warsaw Spire, becoming the building’s biggest tenant.
This is the largest office lease transaction ever concluded in Warsaw City Center, as well as one of the country’s biggest ones.
For more information please visit Press releases
- Refinancing of Warsaw Spire (5 September 2017)
- Legal use permit for Warsaw Spire (20 April 2016)
- Generation Park arises (22 March 2016)
- Warsaw Spire has reached the planned 220 meters (18 Frebruary 2016)
- New office building under construction (11 Frebruary 2016)
- New restaurant in Warsaw Spire (18 December 2015)
- Warsaw Spire C with occupancy permit (10 December 2015)
- JLL selected as the leasing agent for Warsaw Spire (29 May 2015)
- Warsaw Spire tower under construction (19 November 2013)
- Frontex in Warsaw Spire (17 December 2012)
- Ghelamco collects funds for further investments (6 March 2012)
- Warsaw Spire awarded at Eurobuild Awards (13 December 2011)