Warsaw Unit skyscraper located on Warsaw's Wola district by Daszyńskiego roundabout has received a BREEAM certificate on Outstanding level, which is the highest possible. At this level, it is the second office building after Wronia 31 and the first in the category of high-rise office buildings.
During the certification process, the following factors were assessed: building quality and its environmental friendliness, with the Unit getting maximum points in water and transport categories. The total amount of points was 88,5%, which ensured the highest possible level of evaluation.
The certificate was awarded based on the BREEAM International New Construction 2013 system.
- The only one in Poland, Warsaw UNIT with the WELL Platinum certificate (7 July 2023)
- Warsaw UNIT nominated as world's best (2 November 2022)
- Warsaw UNIT joins the safest buildings in the world (15 April 2022)
- Skyfall Warsaw – the first moving terrace in Europe (15 November 2021)
- Warsaw Unit as the first office building with Well v2 Core precertification (15 October 2021)
- Warsaw Unit is open for tenants (20 May 2021)
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT has touched the sky (15 July 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT a rising star (24 March 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT is applying for a WELL v2 certification (24 December 2019)
- Ecological Wronia (24 August 2018)
- Spinnaker with a building permit (6 April 2017)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 February 2017)
- New office building under construction (11 February 2016)