International advisory company JLL has been selected as the sole leasing agent for Warsaw Spire, the biggest office project in Poland.
Warsaw Spire, developed by Ghelamco, is one of the key investments on Warsaw's business map. Warsaw Spire is being developed in Warsaw’s new business centre and will be situated at plac Europejski between Grzybowska, Towarowa, Wronia and Łucka Streets. One of Warsaw Spire's major assets is its location. Thanks to close proximity to the city’s main arteries and being well-served by public transport, including Warsaw’s second metro line, the building's location guarantees excellent communication with other parts of the city, Warsaw Chopin Airport and railway stations.
Find more: Ghelamco and JLL team up to lease Warsaw Spire in Press releases.
- New skyscraper to be built on the Europejski Square (17 March 2023)
- Refinancing of Warsaw Spire (5 September 2017)
- Legal use permit for Warsaw Spire (20 April 2016)
- Generation Park arises (22 March 2016)
- Warsaw Spire has reached the planned 220 meters (18 February 2016)
- Warsaw Spire C with occupancy permit (10 December 2015)
- Record-breaking deal on Warsaw office property market (20 April 2015)
- Warsaw Spire tower under construction (19 November 2013)