Dynamically developing area of Daszynskiego Roundabout and surrounding of Warsaw Spire with the European Square are meant to became the local center. There, the new Skanska Property Poland investment, Generation Park, is bound to appear.
Beside creating approx. 84,000 sq m modern office space offering the highest standards, the investor is going to create the place open for all kind of people - to spend spare time and find the perfect surrounding for unofficial encounters. The green passage will fulfill the needs of contemporary user and enable meetings of various subcultures, generations. According to this social idea, Skanska takes part in the revitalization process New Towarowa Street. The JEMS Architects' project is the three building office complex with the functionality and timelessness visible in the construction form.
The project includes three buildings - the 140 m tower is the highest one. The complex has been introduced as the biggest Skanska's investment in CEE. The highest standard office and retail space is going to get the Platinum LEED certification. The building of the first stage has just launched and probably will be finished by the end of 2017.
- Next topping out on Generation (9 January 2019)
- Slurry walls on Generation Park construction site (11 September 2017)
- Refinancing of Warsaw Spire (5 September 2017)
- Legal use permit for Warsaw Spire (20 April 2016)
- Warsaw Spire has reached the planned 220 meters (18 Frebruary 2016)
- Warsaw Spire C with occupancy permit (10 December 2015)
- Generation Park under construction (4 December 2015)
- JLL selected as the leasing agent for Warsaw Spire (29 May 2015)
- Record-breaking deal on Warsaw office property market (20 April 2015)
- Warsaw Spire tower under construction (19 November 2013)