Belgian developer Ghelamco refinanced Warsaw Spire with the sum of 370 mln euro (approx. 1,57 billions PLN). Funds from the newest loan served to pay off the construction loan of 250 mln euro taken out last year. The refinancing covered also the redemption of the bonds, which resulted in the simplification of the ownership structure of the construction project. Warsaw Spire was handed over to Ghelamco European Property Fund, whose goal is long-term maintaining of completed projects in the portfolio as profit generating assets.
The office complex, situated at Europejski Square, consists of 3 buildings, including the 180 m tall high-rise tower (220 m with spires), Warsaw Spire A. The total office area of the complex stands at 115 000 sq m and the official opening took place in May 2016.
- Legal use permit for Warsaw Spire (20 April 2016)
- Generation Park arises (22 March 2016)
- Warsaw Spire has reached the planned 220 meters (18 Frebruary 2016)
- Warsaw Spire C with occupancy permit (10 December 2015)
- JLL selected as the leasing agent for Warsaw Spire (29 May 2015)
- Record-breaking deal on Warsaw office property market (20 April 2015)
- Warsaw Spire tower under construction (19 November 2013)