With a helicopter's help two 40-meter spires were installed on the top of Warsaw Spire office building. Each spire weighs 25 tons and has a diameter of 1.8 meters. This difficult project completed the second phase, in order the building reached its target height of 220 meters, and became one of the highest buildings in Warsaw.
Warsaw Spire office complex consists of three buildings offering over 90,000 sq m of the office space.
- Refinancing of Warsaw Spire (5 September 2017)
- Legal use permit for Warsaw Spire (20 April 2016)
- Generation Park arises (22 March 2016)
- Warsaw Spire C with occupancy permit (10 December 2015)
- JLL selected as the leasing agent for Warsaw Spire (29 May 2015)
- Record-breaking deal on Warsaw office property market (20 April 2015)
- Warsaw Spire tower under construction (19 November 2013)