A modern SKYSAWA A office building has been nominated for the BREEAM Award 2020 in the "Commercial Projects - Design Stage Award" category. This is one of the most prestigious competitions selecting unique construction projects.
It is worth noting that thanks to modern technical solutions and a balanced construction approach, SKYSAWA A is the only building in Poland competing with foreign projects for the title of the best investment.
SKYSAWA is an office and service complex consisting of two buildings, a lower A and a high tower B. The investment is being built in the heart of Warsaw's Śródmieście district - at 36 Świętokrzyska St., right next to the Rondo ONZ metro station.
Distinguished by its timeless architecture as well as high-efficiency and energy-saving systems, the flagship SKYSAWA investment will provide over 40,000 sqm A-class office space in a prestigious location. Tenants and building guests will have numerous amenities at their disposal, such as green leisure terraces, shopping, and service points as well as a direct connection to the Rondo ONZ metro station. The planned completion date of the A building is Q3 2021, whereas building B - Q3 2022.
- A connection between SKYSAWA investment and Rondo ONZ metro station (1 June 2020)
- Diaphragm walls drilling in Skysawa building successfully completed (6 December 2019)
- SKYSAWA with highest level of BREEAM (25 September 2019)
- The construction of SKYSAWA will begin soon (18 June 2019)
- New offices in the high-rise on Świętokrzyska Street (14 Frebruary 2017)