In Warsaw, at Świętokrzyska Street new skyscraper SKYSAWA will be under construction soon. Office complex, which provide around 40,000 sqm, will have direct connection with metro station Rondo ONZ.
Office building will have 36 storeys and will offer around 140 parking spaces for tenants disposal.
- The final height of the Skysaw building is already known (23 August 2021)
- SKYSAWA with a topping out ceremony (2 August 2021)
- BREEAM Interim for SKYSAWA (6 May 2021)
- SKYSAWA nominated for BREEAM Award 2020 (9 March 2020)
- Diaphragm walls drilling in Skysawa building successfully completed (6 December 2019)
- SKYSAWA with highest level of BREEAM (25 September 2019)
- New offices in the high-rise on Świętokrzyska Street (14 Frebruary 2017)