The SKYSAWA office building located on Świętokrzyska Street in Warsaw has just reached its target height of 155 meters. The tower has 40 floors above ground level, which were built in one year. Works on levels 17 to 40 lasted only 150 days, which is a record-breaking speed on the Polish market.
The completion of the tower is scheduled for the third quarter of 2022, while the lower part of the complex will be made available to tenants this year.
- The final height of the Skysaw building is already known (23 August 2021)
- BREEAM Interim for SKYSAWA (6 May 2021)
- Tunnel under SKYSAWA (19 April 2021)
- The first SKYSAWA building with the topping out (30 September 2020)
- A connection between SKYSAWA investment and Rondo ONZ metro station (1 June 2020)
- SKYSAWA nominated for BREEAM Award 2020 (9 March 2020)
- Diaphragm walls drilling in Skysawa building successfully completed (6 December 2019)
- SKYSAWA with highest level of BREEAM (25 September 2019)
- The construction of SKYSAWA will begin soon (18 June 2019)
- New offices in the high-rise on Świętokrzyska Street (14 Frebruary 2017)