In Warsaw, at Świętokrzyska Street, new skyscraper SKYSAWA has received the green certificate BREEAM New Construction on Outstanding level. It is right now the highest and the only one mark in Poland.
SKYSAWA will deliver around 40,000 sqm and, as one of the few buildings, will have direct connection with metro station Rondo ONZ.
- BREEAM Interim for SKYSAWA (6 May 2021)
- SKYSAWA nominated for BREEAM Award 2020 (9 March 2020)
- Diaphragm walls drilling in Skysawa building successfully completed (6 December 2019)
- The construction of SKYSAWA will begin soon (18 June 2019)
- New offices in the high-rise on Świętokrzyska Street (14 Frebruary 2017)