The area around Świętokrzyska Street in close proximity to ONZ Roundabout is going to be enriched by next square meters of modern office space. 150-high skyscraper will appear in this prestigious location. Construction designed by architects from APA Wojciechowski will deliver to the market 35,000 sq m of office space for lease.
The investor - Polski Holding Nieruchomości, has already obtained permit for demolition of the building currently located on the parcel. The next step is to acquire building permit.
- The final height of the Skysaw building is already known (23 August 2021)
- SKYSAWA with a topping out ceremony (2 August 2021)
- BREEAM Interim for SKYSAWA (6 May 2021)
- SKYSAWA nominated for BREEAM Award 2020 (9 March 2020)
- Diaphragm walls drilling in Skysawa building successfully completed (6 December 2019)
- SKYSAWA with highest level of BREEAM (25 September 2019)
- The construction of SKYSAWA will begin soon (18 June 2019)